/script> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 8, 2015

Tjedan, kat, obitelj, kruh, vjera, pletenica, (još hrvatski)

Hola,

The title of this email is all the words I have had to relearn or change when I speak. I cant help speaking Serbian! But it's cool to be back in Croatia.

Sister Allred is SO COOL. We get along so so well and hit the streets every day and work hard. So hard. Hardest of my mission. She is ready to go and I love it. She just wants to go and I do too. She is from Missouri but like Utah too now and we are really similar, like even down to that our Dad's names are both Brian ha! I have never been this tan in my life, I didn't even know it was possible. I just sweat every day all day. You just wake up sweaty, walk outside sweat more. We got let in tracting and they talked to us about the Pope visiting Sarajevo and it was right at the end of fast Sunday and they gave us juice and we literally drank the whole container of it. It is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We met a lady named Boga, which means God, so that is awesome. She was really nice. We have been working with members on family history and one we taught was crying when she learned that she could find her grandma that she has not talked to in 20 years that lives in Venezuela. That is awesome. 

There is so so so much good food in Zagreb. We went to a pirate themed Mexican restaurant! IT WAS SO GOOD. And McDonalds is right by our house, 20 piece mcNuggets is temptation but also sister Allred has AbRipperX so we do that every other day and run on the other day, if that made sense.  We were on a bench rehydrating and this guy walked up to us and mumbled something and we were like "kaj?" was like "drunk" in English. And shrugged and walked away. Since we're whitewashing this week has been a lot of figuring out our area and who is who. 

Not too much more to report on. Just lots of contacting! I have put in rotation again a street approach of showing people my family tree and asking them about their ancestors. We have had good success with that. We are going to start a bible study class and do a free car wash.

*If we do not learn to love the things God loves, we will not feel home where he lives* said the 70 from Finland that spoke at Croatia district conference. I can't remember if I sent this already. 

We went to Metro with President ans his wife hahaha. In no other mission does that happen Im pretty sure. We got real cheddar cheese!!! It's like costco.

I know God wants us to be our happiest we can. He gives us trials so we grow. He allows things to happen to us so we can be better. He puts people in our lives for us to learn.

VOLIM VAS
Sestra ričardsen

No comments:

Post a Comment