got a call from the MUP (police department), had to go get interviews and such. that took an hour and a half... had to take an hour tram to get there
we eat like this all the time. "pekarna" food. like a bakery in the states but SO MUCH BETTER. they have chocolate filled bread, bread with cheese, bread with meat, bread with potatoes, fried bread, pizza bread, apple bread, you name it.
CONTACTING. for hours. every every single day. It started pouring rain. we talked to this lady who was seriously so funny. she would ask us about something from our lives and then just laugh really really hard. She thought we were so cute trying to speak Croatian and such. But she was interested and gave us her number so we could meet up and chat. Interestingly enough a lot of people are more willing to talk to us when it is pouring rain. one lady was like what are you doing! come to the bus stop! so we went to the bus stop and were talking to her and she was like uhhh well your questions are a little too intimate for the bus stop! awkward, but we talked about her family.
how did I end up in all these foreign countries talking to people about religion, sometimes I just step back and ask myself that and I laugh. but I have never felt more rewarding in my life. I don't think that made english
No comments:
Post a Comment