/script> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 29, 2015

a day in the life (part two)

first of all, this week:

we went biking on pday, we rented bikes! then played sand volleyball, then got a call from President that one of the slovenian sisters went home (medical release) so we were companions with the other one-- sister Nydegger!! all week until Friday. It was funny to have the three of us, speaking part slovenian, part croatian, part slovenian, 

We did a lot of church tours this week!  One man walked past the church and I was like oprostite, da li si ikada vidio u nasoj crkvi? and he pointed to his ear and mouthed something so I signed to him!!!! I USED MY SIGN LANGUAGE!! so obviously was different but I signed we are missionaries and showing people our church, do you want to see inside! but he signed back "I don't want to see your church! I don't have time!"  But yeah got rejected in sign language this week, wooooooo.

We went to the pirate themed mexican food place again, Karakas, so good. 

So we get more food money if we are in croatia than if we are in serbia so we got our extra 50 bucks this week and went to a place in centar called candy treasure and literally spent 30 dollars on candy. the kind they just weigh it at the end and you pay. rough week. 

We visited a blind member, helped her to the store. and another member who didnt have a knife or plates but bought us a cake thing and broke it with his hands and handed us each a piece and we just like ate it and then washed our hands off, hmm.

We showed 17 miracles at the church with Serbian subtitles, and got some new investigators from that. 

Lots of contacting

Lots of tracting

yesterday I sightread a song in church and it was so rough, count your blessings when you are home that you have time to practice the piano if you so desire!!!

LOVEYOU
sisterirchardson


​hahahaha i hope you laugh at these as much as you guys do. 7-8 get ready and eat HAFENFLAKEN which is German for oatmeal, or microwave scrambled eggs or like an apple and 3 pieces of toast


8-9 personal study-- bible, book of mormon, preach my gospel, talks from the prophets and apostles! ​


​9-10 companion study this is so ridiculously staged, but we plan for our lessons that day or how we are going to contact!

No comments:

Post a Comment