/script> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

bolesna sam ponovno woops

Cao svima, 

I will be honest with you, we have worked long and hard on the Slovenia, Serbia, and Croatia websites and they are LIVE baby LIVE. So take a look at those. I got sick again!  We spent Monday driving to Novi Sad, Serbia, having a meeting, then driving to Osijek *and our GPS broke so we drove so many sketchy back farmroads* and then I slept on the wood floor with a blanket at like 11pm in the Osijek sisters apartment, got up 630, drove back to Zagreb,  had an exchange with sister Deschler and then this morning another 6 hours of driving to exchange back! So since today is our "pday" we went to district meeting and then we are going to sleep the rest of the day.. 

We had mission leadership council. We talked about truly teaching our investigators to pray, and what a public prayer means in comparison to a kneeling, private prayer that we say. Read some passages from that good book by Clayton Christiansen about missionary work.  We presented about the sites, it was kind of scrappy?.. I will be honest it feels like finals week here for sister allred and I!  But I got a good 5 hours of contacting in yesterday!  I decided lately to use the Joseph Smith pamphlets more often, even though they have a pretty bad language mistake. and thats been great.  
Im sorry that is really all the energy I have for the day to put into an email. I LOVE YOU ALL. Christ leads this church. Remember that reverence invites revelation. 
Sister Richardson

OH and also we were in Slovenia at another meeting and went to Paul Cardall's concert after--- so that is us and our good Slovene sista friend Sister Nydegger at like the "after party" for the concert, if you want to call it that. His wife is a Slovene and she spoke and so did Pres Grant it was so gold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment