Sestra Durfee and I are reunited! It has been a good week. It's good to be with a "new" companion that you already know! We work hard together.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers with the friends here we are teaching. We are praying and fasting and have really seen progress in those we are teaching. This week we taught our friends about the Holy Ghost and why it is important and how we can get it. We wrapped up an empty box and had them open it and were like it's like the Holy Ghost- we cannot see it, but we know it is there. It is the best gift we can ever get. I remember someone did that demo at my own baptism. Sorry, I can't remember who. Someone can claim that if they remember. Sister D's bday is on the 26th and mine that weekend too, I am hoping we will see baptism on my birthday!
Lots of time trying to get my visa this week. Lots of time at the police department thing. Long story short... I might get temporarily deported because in the visa process one department lost a paper. We got to Zagreb today for leadership meeting sooo we have to reapply for everything again. good fun! We work hard to obey, honor and sustain the law.
Long story too.... the Sremska sisters left their phone at a rest stop and someone stole it. We ended up like seeing them at a toll booth and Sister Konietz got out and like confronted them about it. So many stories. So sorry we gotta run of to Zagreb so I gotta go!
Great question I got this week: Am I allowed to own my own car if I am a Mormon woman, can animals also be baptized for the dead?? Hmm.
THE FACEBOOK PAGES ARE (just about) DONE. Hallelujah. That was a process. I hope all looks legal and church approved (Dad) if we are not allowed to have the church's website associated on there please let me know. I tried to ask Frankfurt but no luck. It has been fun to be in charge for SO MANY LANGUAGES. Here is some sampling:
https://www.facebook.com/ TuzlaFLC
https://www.facebook.com/ BeogradFLC
https://www.facebook.com/ ZagrebCentarFLC
https://www.facebook.com/ MariborFLC
https://www.facebook.com/
https://www.facebook.com/
https://www.facebook.com/
https://www.facebook.com/
LOVE YOU
pictures: graffiti, pulling off the side of the freeway, sestra durfee with GRAFFITI WE FOUND THAT SAID PDF! we laughed really really hard. I'm sure it actually stands for something here but I just have no idea what.
No comments:
Post a Comment